HIT THE "LIKE" BUTTON!!!!

SHOW UR SUPPORT N HIT DA LIKE BUTTON ON MY FACEBOOK FANPAGE @ www.tinyurl.com/djmagix

Thursday, July 5, 2018

FRESH BEATS ITALO - DJ MAGIX - NEW !!!

FRESH BEATS ITALO - DJ MAGIX - NEW !!!
OVER 80 MINUTES OF ITALO - ITALO DANCE - EURO DANCE - HANDS UP FROM THEN & NOW ! 
THIS WILL BE MY LAST HANDS-UP MIX EVER!


FOR EVERY KIND DONATION OF $5.99 USD YOU WILL RECEIVE A D/L LINK IN HD FOR THIS BRAND NEW MEGAMIX! E-MAILED DIRECTLY TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS! 
( USUALLY A COUPLE MINUTES )
ENJOY MY LAST HANDS-UP STYLE MIX! 


VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
* * * LISTEN TO A SAMPLE PREVIEW * * * 



6 comments:

  1. Keep playing Hands Up in Clubs man!! You will be god!!! - SoliDShark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! great Musik ! i have no cashcard! this is so bad!
    very bad! your mix is great!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo... it’s been awhile...
    Glad to see your still going strong... I’m definitely interested in hearing your entire set... I don’t get smartphones and all so I’m not going to donate at this moment for it. I don’t know how to save it and have been having issues with my laptop. Still the sample sounds better than ever so I know you been working hard on your music (your art) always loved your style and I’m happy to see you continuing to love the music/beats! Respect as always ~ Artist Shoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ Magix Check out Wonders Recordings, LLC. You should be noticed more!
    Twitter link https://twitter.com/_coleman/status/1012015967021555712?s=21
    Respect always from @ArtistShoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, first post in several years. I thought you were finished. Good to see you're still around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy, I have many of your CD albums in my car in Texas. It is something special to me. Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete